• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone else follow Fesshole on Twitter?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else follow Fesshole on Twitter?

Some of the confessions on Fesshole are quite funny, a few are sad (in the true sense of the word), and naturally there's quite a preoccupation with sex and various bodily emissions.

Unlike one or two other claimed confessions sites, the moderator ensures it doesn't just turn into nothing but a drearily monotonous sequence of "want such and such sexual service" tweets.

Anyway, thought I'd bung in a few of my own, to give something back as it were

-=-

I hate Queen (the band not HMQ) Can't stand Freddie Mercury's wailey voice and the cranky lyrics. There, I said it, the ultimate heresy! Never met anyone else who agrees.

-=-

More than once over the years I've apologised to a tailor's dummy after backing into it or nudging past it in a department store. I'm not even short sighted.

-=-

When I was 14 I rubbed aftershave on my balls for a laugh. What started as a dull red glow soon turned into agonising meltdown. Those guys who once used racks and red hot irons in the Tower missed a trick. All they needed was a bottle of Old Spice!

-=-

At a party nobody noticed me unwittingly eat a whole plateful of hash cookies. When the crime came to light, I joined in the rowing and accusations, but it's hard to sound furious when you're fairly stoned!

-=-

Despite claiming to be a history buff, I thought John of Gaunt and the Black Prince were the same person. It was only when I recently read a book on the Plantagenets that I found out they weren't! #WhatAnIdiot

-=-

I've never wanked on a car bonnet, in a knicker drawer, the boss's tea, someone's shampoo, or anywhere else unusual or outrageous. Reading these confessions makes me think I may be a bit of a freak!
    Last edited by OwlHoot; 6 June 2021, 08:14.
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Yes! Well, I get the edited highlights in the weekly B3ta newsletter. I've been a B3tan for decades and think Rob Manuel should be knighted for services to silliness.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      Yes! Well, I get the edited highlights in the weekly B3ta newsletter. I've been a B3tan for decades and think Rob Manuel should be knighted for services to silliness.
      Jesus, b3ta is so auld!

Comment

KUATB

https://forums.contractoruk.com/gene...ood-stuff.html
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

PWND!
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Followed fesshole since it launched; there's some amazing stuff appears on there

I loved this one from last week: "One of my neighbours pops round every 3 months or so to tell me he's going on holiday and to give me a key in case of emergency. He collects it 2 weeks later and gives me a bottle of wine. I have no idea who he is or where he lives."

I also can't abide Queen. Pompous, overblown load of old bollocks

Comment

Working...
            X