• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Euro 2020 / 2021 CUK Sweepstake - Pick a number NOW !!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quarter Final Draw

NAT v Admin
    Uncle Albert v Courtg9000
    Bluesharp v Lady Muck
    Mordac v ATW

Mordac & ATW usage of the UEFA "swap rule" is to be reviewed following allegations ATW knows some inside knowledge we don't know - about the Ukarine team.

Comment

NAT V Admin is the big grudge match

Comment

If will only be fair to loser Mordi if I get England back in case of England’s semi-final progression

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          If will only be fair to loser Mordi if I get England back in case of England’s semi-final progression
          You're not bottling it, by any chance...? You wanted the swap, the Sap-Chap let you transition to be a Ukrainian, now live with it...
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
            You're not bottling it, by any chance...? You wanted the swap, the Sap-Chap let you transition to be a Ukrainian, now live with it...
            You were almost crying so I let you have it

Comment

So you can lose to the might Czech in the semi's?
              Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Looks like Ukraine will have easy semi-final

Comment

Looks like Ukraine will have easy semi-final
                  As long as Nursie is there to change your nappy...
                  His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                    As long as Nursie is there to change your nappy...
                    I like to think that in 50 years I'll still be able to afford it

Last edited by AtW; 2 July 2021, 23:58.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X