• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Blatant covid passport gold-plating

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blatant covid passport gold-plating

2021-06-03 EU builds on vaccine passports with 'digital wallet' that will hold official ID - including medical details - and work across 27 countries

Thank God we're out of the EU, although no doubt crypto-remainer Boris will want the UK to follow suit if he possibly can.
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    2021-06-03 EU builds on vaccine passports with 'digital wallet' that will hold official ID - including medical details - and work across 27 countries

Thank God we're out of the EU, although no doubt crypto-remainer Boris will want the UK to follow suit if he possibly can.
    I have the NHS app on my phone (not the trace one, but my NHS history etc). This includes a record of my 2 covid jabs - so, I effectively already have this. It's available to anyone who wants it.

It includes the date of jab, the make and the batch number
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

crypto-remainer
      Is that ultimate slur nowadays? Should we be banning it because people will get offended?
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post

Not sure what crypto-remainer means??

Googled it found this. Not really sure what it has to do with COVID passport gold-plating.

Did you mean: crypto-remainder

Chinese remainder theorem
        From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In number theory, the Chinese remainder theorem states that if one knows the remainders of the Euclidean division of an integer n by several integers,
        then one can determine uniquely the remainder of the division of n by the product of these integers, under the condition that the divisors are pairwise coprime.

The earliest known statement of the theorem is by the Chinese mathematician Sun-tzu in the Sun-tzu Suan-ching in the 3rd century CE.

The Chinese remainder theorem is widely used for computing with large integers, as it allows replacing a computation for which one knows a
        bound on the size of the result by several similar computations on small integers.

The Chinese remainder theorem (expressed in terms of congruences) is true over every principal ideal domain.
        It has been generalized to any commutative ring, with a formulation involving ideals.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

I have the NHS app on my phone (not the trace one, but my NHS history etc). This includes a record of my 2 covid jabs - so, I effectively already have this. It's available to anyone who wants it.

It includes the date of jab, the make and the batch number
          It's a good app. Found out the results of my recent smear test while still waiting for the letter to come through.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            It's a good app. Found out the results of my recent swear test while still waiting for the letter to come through.
            A+?

Comment

It's a good app. Found out the results of my recent smear test while still waiting for the letter to come through.
              Yeah, it is surprisingly good. Can book appointments, do repeat prescrips etc. Shows a history of appointments.
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Love how Boris is Brexiteer-in-chief to the remoaners and a secret remainer to the fascists.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

A+?
                  I think it was more A******

Comment

I think it was more F***
                    FTFY