• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Psychotic to ban non vaccinated dinner party guests?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #11
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    So Nick Hewer wants to limit the spread of Covid but Dominique Samuels doesn't care?
    More likely they are paying her to take that stance to create tension and outrage to attract viewers.

    I nearly got 'lynched' once in General Studies whilst in 6th form. The teacher asked me to take an anti-abortion stance in a class where I was the only male to make sure there was a debate. Well it was pretty one sided and only calmed down when the teacher came clean. Although I quite liked the attention of a class hormone raging nubile 17 yr old females, and was a lot more pleasant when I imagined all of them naked
    But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

    Comment


      #12
      How does one "ban" people from your dinner party... is that like not inviting them? What happened to having the freedom to invite people as we see fit without needing to justify it?

      People generally have quite homogenous friendship groups anyway so typically, if you are rabidly pro-vaccine it's unlikely you have many non-vacc friends. Silly story.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

      Comment


        #13
        Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        How does one "ban" people from your dinner party... is that like not inviting them? What happened to having the freedom to invite people as we see fit without needing to justify it?

        People generally have quite homogenous friendship groups anyway so typically, if you are rabidly pro-vaccine it's unlikely you have many non-vacc friends. Silly story.
        That's called common sense. Something that doesn't generally work with a 'political student and commentator'.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

        Comment


          #14
          Some people like the idea of "banning". Some even have a ban hammer made for them. It's just sad little people thinking they have power. Quite sad really. We need to feel sorry for them.

          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

          Comment


            #15
            Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            How does one "ban" people from your dinner party... is that like not inviting them?
            It's like giving them wrong date and address in a different country

            Comment


              #16
              Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              Some people like the idea of "banning". Some even have a ban hammer made for them. It's just sad little people thinking they have power. Quite sad really. We need to feel sorry for them.
              I believe MF had a good psychologist who helped him get over it.
              "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

              I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

              Comment


                #17
                Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                Some people like the idea of "banning".
                In truth, that's quite accurate. Control is something people value especially after losing so much in the last year or so.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

                Comment

                Working...
                X