• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

naked attraction

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• northernladuk
    replied
    It's been around since 2016! You been living under a rock or something?

If you think that's bad try watching Naked Jungle with Keith Chegwin and all the entrants to his game show naked...

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    I was called a 'stud muffin' recently by a female friend, and no, she wasn't drunk and doesn't need glasses .... I think I'd do well on Naked Attraction
    Well - put your money where your ... ahem ... is

https://www.studiolambert.com/take-p...ttraction.html

Leave a comment:

• ravenshaw
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    I was called a 'stud muffin' recently by a female friend, and no, she wasn't drunk and doesn't need glasses .... I think I'd do well on Naked Attraction
    Well, maybe the Great British Baking Show.

Click image for larger version

Name:	s-l400.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	20.8 KB
ID:	4164487

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by psychocandy View Post

I applied but they told me it wasn't fair on the other contestants if I whipped the "monster" out....
    You aren't allowed to take partners on, you will have to leave Larry "Big Boy" Lamb at home.

Leave a comment:

• saptastic
    replied
    Originally posted by psychocandy View Post

I applied but they told me it wasn't fair on the other contestants if I whipped the "monster" out....

Leave a comment:

• psychocandy
    replied
    Originally posted by saptastic View Post
    Naked Attraction on Channel 4.

It was mentioned in another thread. Mrs. Sap showed me this show the other day. WTF!

I just can not get my head around who goes on this show and bares ALL for national tv.
    Maybe they get paid a fair bit. But they seemed to have respectable jobs.

Alot of respect for appearing on there …Wow.

Anyone here applied or appeared? MF ? NLYUK ?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    I'll tuck it if I go on.
    Be careful old chap or you will end up like Hitler

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...s-tucking.html

Transgender woman, 24, is forced to have testicle removed after it became twisted in agonising injury caused by 'tucking'
    • Trans woman, 24, gave herself testicular torsion by tucking them into her body
    • She was admitted to hospital in Davao City, Philippines, because of the pain
    • Doctors explained removing both testicles would cause permanent infertility

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post

again probably for you they don't call me "long john" for nothing.
    I'll tuck it if I go on.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post

I dunno, on TP you only get shown up as stupid. On NA you get shown up as stupid and having a small willy.
    again probably for you they don't call me "long john" for nothing.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X