• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

naked attraction

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    I was called a 'stud muffin' recently by a female friend, and no, she wasn't drunk and doesn't need glasses .... I think I'd do well on Naked Attraction
    Well - put your money where your ... ahem ... is

https://www.studiolambert.com/take-p...ttraction.html

Leave a comment:

• ravenshaw
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    I was called a 'stud muffin' recently by a female friend, and no, she wasn't drunk and doesn't need glasses .... I think I'd do well on Naked Attraction
    Well, maybe the Great British Baking Show.

Click image for larger version

Name:	s-l400.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	20.8 KB
ID:	4164487

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by psychocandy View Post

I applied but they told me it wasn't fair on the other contestants if I whipped the "monster" out....
    You aren't allowed to take partners on, you will have to leave Larry "Big Boy" Lamb at home.

Leave a comment:

• saptastic
    replied
    Originally posted by psychocandy View Post

I applied but they told me it wasn't fair on the other contestants if I whipped the "monster" out....

Leave a comment:

• psychocandy
    replied
    Originally posted by saptastic View Post
    Naked Attraction on Channel 4.

It was mentioned in another thread. Mrs. Sap showed me this show the other day. WTF!

I just can not get my head around who goes on this show and bares ALL for national tv.
    Maybe they get paid a fair bit. But they seemed to have respectable jobs.

Alot of respect for appearing on there …Wow.

Anyone here applied or appeared? MF ? NLYUK ?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    I'll tuck it if I go on.
    Be careful old chap or you will end up like Hitler

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...s-tucking.html

Transgender woman, 24, is forced to have testicle removed after it became twisted in agonising injury caused by 'tucking'
    • Trans woman, 24, gave herself testicular torsion by tucking them into her body
    • She was admitted to hospital in Davao City, Philippines, because of the pain
    • Doctors explained removing both testicles would cause permanent infertility

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post

again probably for you they don't call me "long john" for nothing.
    I'll tuck it if I go on.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post

I dunno, on TP you only get shown up as stupid. On NA you get shown up as stupid and having a small willy.
    again probably for you they don't call me "long john" for nothing.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post

for you possibly.
    I dunno, on TP you only get shown up as stupid. On NA you get shown up as stupid and having a small willy.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X