• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Nationwide Building Society House Price Index April 21

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nationwide Building Society House Price Index April 21

Key Points:
    • Annual house price growth rebounded to 7.1% in April, from 5.7% in March
    • Prices up 2.1% month-on-month, the biggest monthly rise since February 2004
    • Annual growth will reach double digits in June if prices are flat over next two months
    • New record high average price of £238,831, up £15,916 over the past 12 months

Full report here:

https://www.nationwide.co.uk/-/media...1/Apr_2021.pdf

Me thinking about my property empire right now.

I design idiot proof software. Trouble is, they keep making better idiots.

Comment

I think I'll have to win the lottery or kill off my parents in order to be able to buy a property at this rate.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        I think I'll have to win the lottery or kill off my parents in order to be able to buy a property at this rate.
        Or encourage the Government to drive more house building! No need for matricide or patricide.
        "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

Comment

Working...
        X