• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Taking back control

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    I can't believe they sent a test out without a barcode so they could link it to an address just in case the paperwork wasn't done correctly by the test subject.

This government and their agencies are a fecking joke....
    From the sound of it the test was at the airport

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    I can't believe they sent a test out without a barcode so they could link it to an address just in case the paperwork wasn't done correctly by the test subject.

This government and their agencies are a fecking joke....

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    I’ll cut taxes too!

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post

Fill online form before getting test - validated mobile phone should be required, woth big warning about false/wrong details.

GCHQ got enough data to find anybody - treat it (wrong details) as bioterrorism
    Vote for aTw! That should only cost £10billion from the usual suspects.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    If you post the test what else is it going .
    Fill online form before getting test - validated mobile phone should be required, woth big warning about false/wrong details.

GCHQ got enough data to find anybody - treat it (wrong details) as bioterrorism

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied

It should not be paper form, it’s not like now 1980s.
    If you post the test what else is it going to be?

Admittedly we should really have the address it was posted to but people aren't that organised. I am sure someone said lets link the tests to address just in case and some senior wonk - "oh that will cost too much".

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    If its a paper form sent to you actually quite difficult. People are strange.
    It should not be paper form, it’s not like now 1980s.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    How hard is it to require validates mobile phone number and consent for GCHQ to trace it if needed?

If the one that mattered had address (and clearly other details) missing then loads others must also
    If its a paper form sent to you actually quite difficult. People are strange.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    How hard is it to require validates mobile phone number and consent for GCHQ to trace it if needed?

If the one that mattered had address (and clearly other details) missing then loads others must also

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Luckily we have the second highest vaccination rate in the world. - 20,089,551.

Imagine having 1 person's test out of the 731,000 tested being lost. Its incompetence of the highest level I suggest we should send everyone involved to the gulags.

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/

Leave a comment:

Working...
X