• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Polling guru Curtice warns Sturgeon on course to tear UK apart with SNP independence

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Polling guru Curtice warns Sturgeon on course to tear UK apart with SNP independence

"AN ICONIC pollster has warned the UK is on the brink of collapse as UK wide polling reveals Scotland is likely to become independent within the next decade

Polls undertaken by survey companies on behalf of The Sunday Times revealed UK voting habits across the four nations of the United Kingdom to gauge attitudes towards the Union. In Scotland, polls found 49 percent backed independence compared to 44 percent against - a margin of 52 percent to 48 percent if the undecideds are excluded."

Nicola Sturgeon on course to tear UK apart with SNP independence drive, warns John Curtice | Politics | News | Express.co.uk

It's only 52-48, no way that margin is enough to make such a big decision as to quit the Union!

The Union is done with and will shortly be history.

Whether this was an objective of the perfidious lying Tory bastards is moot.

Quite why this matters to a Russian draft dodger is a puzzle.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Of course it's more than possible that this result reflects a desire to shut the opportunistic ninny up. chances are that she will get her poll, and the run up propaganda will prove conclusively that everything she and Salmond have promised as a result of independence are simply and utterly unattainable, leading to a No vote.

Anyway, the sensible time for a poll is not now, but in about five years when the real cost or gain of Brexit will be well known and people can make an informed judgement. Of course, she also knows that is precisely why it should happen now...
      Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Am I the only one who thinks she should be arrested for sedition and racked in the Tower?!
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
          Am I the only one who thinks she should be arrested for sedition and racked in the Tower?!
          Since UK Govt already gave permission in the past to independence referendum that means it (calling for new ref) is legal activity in principle.

Scotland will win such referendum by 2030 for sure - Great Russian Tsar Put1n will gladly help in exchange for Russian nuclear subs to be stationed at future Russian Naval Base Clyde.

You’ve heard it on here first.

HTH
          Last edited by AtW; 24 January 2021, 16:02.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
            Probably, but then again, you're not the only f**kin' idiot little englander on this forum, so maybe not.
            Last edited by TestMangler; 24 January 2021, 16:17.
            When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
              Probably, but then again, you're not the only f**kin' idiot little englander on this forum, so maybe not.
              Don't look at me I'm Welsh. So now who's a prick?
              Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
                Don't look at me I'm Welsh. So now who's a prick?
                So as well as being a prick, you're also a traitor :-)
                When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Wasn't this referendum classed as a "once a generation" vote, so we're not due one until about 2040 (or 2030 if we're looking at Drumchapel and Easterhouse voters)?
                  The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                    Wasn't this referendum classed as a "once a generation" vote?
                    Classed by whom, Boris?

Does not matter anyway, it has no legal weight, plus a bigly change in circumstances (B...t) and Camoooron lies made 2nd ref inevitable, only question when.

All SNP needs to win it is secure EU’s agreement that Scotland will rejoin EU quickly, that will be enough.

Comment

Working...
                    X