• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Was there fraud in the US election?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DealorNoDeal
    replied
    If you count the legal votes Yes easily wins.

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied
    Originally posted by hugebrain View Post
    Telegram: Contact @Mrdonald_trump

Here's a more accurate summary if anyone has a couple of minutes to spare for the truth.
    Did your more intelligent mother help you out with your ironic username?

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    It could have been a bogus complaint or not. The point is that complaints weren't looked at so if there was a problem you would just be recounting the same dodgy votes.

As for the machines, I think a lot of the votes mysteriously went to adjudication and could be assigned to whomever the adjudicator chose. It was never made clear if they were recounting the original ballots or the adjudicated ones and there doesn't seem to be an audit trail of what was changed to what.
    You really don't

Also I don't think the Dems ever explained why trump's votes went down. If you're counting votes you would expect it to always go up or stay the same. The fractional votes are a bit odd too.
    Now we're getting somewhere

I think it's been one person one vote for a while now (African Americans used to get preferential treatment).
    Nope, we've already established that you don't

Anyway, I thought it was a slick little video.
    You really need to stop doing that, you're not very good at it.

HTH
    Last edited by Whorty; 18 January 2021, 22:42.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    No voter ID requires for this poll?

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    This CUK poll is a big fat lie - only sockies and anonymous posters voted No.

Says Hugebrain...
    Meanwhile, fullyautomatix is simply dim and credulous.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    This CUK poll is a big fat lie - only sockies and anonymous posters voted No.

Says Hugebrain...

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Trump and anyone who says the election was stolen is a lying infraction. HTH

Sent from my 5g carrier pigeon

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    ALOOB

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    If your bank account was emptied fraudulently and you complained to the bank about it, if they then ‘investigated’ it and then reported to BBC that there was no fraud, would you accept that or demand to see the evidence of the investigation?

That is precisely the problem here, Trump pissed off a lot of people including big tech and China and his own party people. They all colluded with each other and did a closed door ‘investigation’ into the fraud and decided that there was no evidence.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    I’ll withhold my judgement till ministroke posts about it

Leave a comment:

Working...
X