• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The most important website you’ll ever visit.....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Conspiracy theory arguments / fake news moved here https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...-election.html

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    To win the election Trump just needed to be nice to Venezuela

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Although if she cops it in a crappy Spanish hotel she's not going to be able to update her blog...
    But my second part will still be true...

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Well that will add to her experience!

(And Chinese parents will then have a further excuse to prevent their adult children having a gap year.)
    Although if she cops it in a crappy Spanish hotel she's not going to be able to update her blog...

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Good for her but don't you just think it's a bit ******* stupid travelling through all those countries during a pandemic? If she gets locked down or spends more than 90 days in an EU country then it's going to screw up some of her trip too...
    Well that will add to her experience!

(And Chinese parents will then have a further excuse to prevent their adult children having a gap year.)

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    The website is hilarious. First time I've seen it as Ling must have been before my time or when I wasn't actively annoying people.

I did the zen car chooser and ended up with:
    Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Good for her but don't you just think it's a bit ******* stupid travelling through all those countries during a pandemic? If she gets locked down or spends more than 90 days in an EU country then it's going to screw up some of her trip too...

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    For some reason the mobile site makes me want to throw up.

Probably because I'm looking at both the desktop and mobile site interchangeably.
    You should follow her advice from 2012:

Originally posted by LINGsCARS View Post
    Wear sunglasses And earplugs. hahaha

Ling

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Excellent. I've no idea why but I'm gonna keep an eye on that.
    She's going to find out we are stalking her....

Lings Bike Trip - Home | Facebook

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    You mean Personal & Business Car Leasing | LINGsCARS

Posting that might be safe now as she retired in December (giving the company to her staff) and is now cycling round the world..
    For some reason the mobile site makes me want to throw up.

Probably because I'm looking at both the desktop and mobile site interchangeably.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X