• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The UK has become the first country in the world to approve the Pfizer/BioNTech jab

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andy2
    replied
    Originally posted by _V_ View Post
    No, I'm talking about the vaccine causing autoimmune diseases. This is a known possibility awaiting further clinical trials.
    says dimprawn, a renowned immunologist.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Well you could probably do what you usually do when danger threatens. Hide in the background making noises like a skittish chipmunk then appearing out in the open once the peril has safely passed, gallantly bragging to anyone that will listen that you would have been right there had you been needed.
    You and AtW could perhaps form a concert party to amuse the troops?

They could bring in some welcome trade for your corned beef fritter special.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post

What would we do without brave little soldier boys like you, eh?
    Well you could probably do what you usually do when danger threatens. Hide in the background making noises like a skittish chipmunk then appearing out in the open once the peril has safely passed, gallantly bragging to anyone that will listen that you would have been right there had you been needed.
    You and AtW could perhaps form a concert party to amuse the troops?

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Hey Spuddy, not seen you around much. I've missed your inane drivel that seems to only please BR14 (but then he's easily pleased by idiots). You signing up again so you can single handedly save us all this time from the full might of the EU Army?

He’s overtime on the NAAFI deep fat fryers preparing for No Deal.

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    You can take the chicken out of Saffrica..............

Hey Spuddy, not seen you around much. I've missed your inane drivel that seems to only please BR14 (but then he's easily pleased by idiots). You signing up again so you can single handedly save us all this time from the full might of the EU Army?

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    but I'm happy for others to get on there early to make sure it's safe before it's my go
    You can take the chicken out of Saffrica..............

Leave a comment:

• jayn200
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Are you an American perchance?
    Noo but I'm not british.

Leave a comment:

• _V_
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    If you have an autoimmune/immune condition you have always been advised to talk to your consultants about whether you should have a specific vaccine.

Interestingly they haven't yet said if the stable HIV patients in the trial group have had any specific issues.
    No, I'm talking about the vaccine causing autoimmune diseases. This is a known possibility awaiting further clinical trials.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by _V_ View Post
    What concerns me is that there were and are open questions and concerns relating to increasing incidents of autoimmune diseases and mRNA vaccines. This would require several years of study to understand and quantify the risks.

Bell's Palsy is believed to be an autoimmune disease.
    If you have an autoimmune/immune condition you have always been advised to talk to your consultants about whether you should have a specific vaccine.

Interestingly they haven't yet said if the stable HIV patients in the trial group have had any specific issues.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by jayn200 View Post

It's not winter yet though. I would presume these happened in early fall right?
    Are you an American perchance?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X