• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

ContractorUK Fantasy Football League 20/21 WIN £250 and be a Contractor football God

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ladymuck
    replied
    Are we keeping this sticky for the next season or creating a new one?

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Surely this can be unstickied now?

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    The difference being I have zero competitive instinct so genuinely don't care where I rank. The bottom is as good as anywhere.
    Have you still got Mezut Ozil in your team? I've got some top-secret inside info for you, he won't be scoring you any points any time soon.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

I'm out this year. I didn't take hitting the bottom as the badge of pride that LM does. I actually tried hard and was constantly frustrated. Same the year before so I'm taking a break. Rage quit I think my lad called it.
    The difference being I have zero competitive instinct so genuinely don't care where I rank. The bottom is as good as anywhere.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

Strong start Ladies

I'm out this year. I didn't take hitting the bottom as the badge of pride that LM does. I actually tried hard and was constantly frustrated. Same the year before so I'm taking a break. Rage quit I think my lad called it.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Excellent! I had a hunch letting the system pick my team would work.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied

Strong start Ladies

Leave a comment:

• saptastic
    replied
    Looking to break into the top 100 this year

Leave a comment:

• Contractor UK
    replied
    Footy season is nearly back. Not quite the same with the crowd missing....

However over 100 teams registered already in the fantasy league.

Deadline for GW 1 is Saturday @ 11:00

Lord Mordac is in there with Mordys Muppets FC

Simon Mac is back with Inter Milager

And the reigning champ who must have too much time on his hands to analyse the stats, Alistair Hughes, has his new team Bend the Knee (gone all 'topical' this year).

Good Luck !! and register now.

Leave a comment:

• StannisGeneralContracting
    replied
    Good luck to everyone this season

Leave a comment:

Working...
X