• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boris admitted to hospital

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Via the wrong exit.
    Not really. Did you want Raaaaaaaab in charge?

Leave a comment:

• AlfredJPruffock
    replied
    Wonderful to learn Boris is now out the ICU and back in the ward- Prayers have been answered.

Pip Pip !

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Now out of ICU
    Via the wrong exit.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by Scoobos View Post
    How can we have a thread about Boris and not mention Brexit "sling em out" / NHS 450 per month, or not / The Burka Postbox / Single mums raising ignorant, aggressive and illegitimate kids , what not my illegitimate kids tho / African Piccaninnies..
    Rather easily. What you do, is, you don't mention them.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Now out of ICU

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied
    Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    No, because of migrants thicky. You clearly are struggling to grasp this so we'll leave it and move on.
    I bow to your superior intellect.

NHS ‘could be short of 350,000 staff by 2030’ | Society | The Guardian

The staffing crisis in the NHS is deepening so fast that the service could be short of 350,000 key personnel by 2030, health experts have warned.
    You need to inform the government of your brilliant plan.

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    Is there a shortage of catering and cleaning staff?
    No, because of migrants thicky. You clearly are struggling to grasp this so we'll leave it and move on.

Leave a comment:

• wattaj
    replied
    Originally posted by Scoobos View Post
    I'd love this if he comes out alive and with a newfound moral compass.
    I had thought this. Now not so much. His personality would tend to suggest that he'll sell it as "winning the fight" because, you know, "he's a fighter". He might even be worse than before if he survives.

IDRGAS. There are hundreds dying every day and hundreds more to come. They're who I feel sorry for. Let them who have any feelings for the boorish prick worry about him.

Leave a comment:

• NigelJK
    replied
    I suspect the medics from the US are doing a proper job.

Leave a comment:

• Scoobos
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Can we have a culling of posts here? Put all the nazi / farage / extremism / racist stuff in the bin and get back to speculating over Boris' health?
    How can we have a thread about Boris and not mention Brexit "sling em out" / NHS 450 per month, or not / The Burka Postbox / Single mums raising ignorant, aggressive and illegitimate kids , what not my illegitimate kids tho / African Piccaninnies..

I for one really hope he's been treated by a team of European workers , hopefully some of them single parents and following minority religions.

"That'll learn im"

I'd love this if he comes out alive and with a newfound moral compass.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X