• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How forthcoming are you required to be to the police?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheCyclingProgrammer
    replied
    You have the right to remain silent.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    I haven't used my car for two weeks, am I allowed to do some donuts down the local superstore carpark to charge the battery up?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
    I wonder how drug dealers are fairing at the moment.
    badly apparently

Drug dealers are arrested when police pull over their car to ask if journey is strictly necessary | Daily Mail Online

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    stay at home.
    But what about Mrsd000hg ?

Oh wait, he is unmarried. Carry on....

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Only criminals have a problem.

But stay offline, for the sake of everyone else's health.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    I'm not going to lie, clearly that's the easy option "I'm going to Tesco".

Has anyone seen police enforcing this stuff locally? We've had posters put up on footpaths but we hardly ever get a police car in the village even in peacetime, mores the pity with groups of kids burning bins and so on!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
    Yes, there's been increased police presence over the weekend near me.
    Close to my house are areas belonging to the National Trust and Forestry Commission. They are always popular with walkers, mountain bikers and other ne'er do wells on wheels. All the local NT car parks are closed, but it doesn't stop the irresponsibles from turning up because it's their Wailing right.

Cops were asking people where they were from and if they had proof that they were local, not just someone who had driven here to spread their virus.

Leave a comment:

• SeededLoaf
    replied
    They are probably doing alright selling on the dark web. Postal services don't seem affected yet.

Spend some bitcoin

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    Tell them you're off to the donut shop, they'll understand
    I am off to the chemist to buy some ant-flatulence medicine. (Fart) and a prescription for my Tourette’s, f&&&

Leave a comment:

• MyUserName
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Has anyone seen police enforcing this stuff locally?
    Yep. A couple of times up and down the footpath and road next to my house. When they are doing it on the path we can hear them when we have the back door open or are in the garden with the kids.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied

Turnover is not to be sniffed at.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X