• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I don't believe it! Unpaid Assignment

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thelastrosbif
    replied
    Haha ! I saw that, couldn't believe the cheek of it

Development | UK | Miura Development

their homepage doesn't give much more insight, a unique business model indeed

their "investment banking programme" looks tempting, wonder what they're charging

Leave a comment:

• KinooOrKinog
    replied
    Originally posted by SeededLoaf View Post
    I hope no one applies for that.

It almost made me angry.
    Same here. I don't know what to make of that at all. I mean, are they even allowed to do that? Would you be classed as a volunteer? Extremely shady.

Leave a comment:

• SeededLoaf
    replied
    I hope no one applies for that.

It almost made me angry.

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by PlanB View Post
    Who on earth would want to be a BA for fun?
    I like doing BA roles A lot more fun than the PM roles I do

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    Originally posted by PlanB View Post
    Unless the dramatic changes include work at gun point and the removal of JSA I think most people would prefer a day in Wetherspoons.

Who on earth would want to be a BA?
    ftfy

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by geoffreywhereveryoumaybe View Post
    Just came across the following opportunity:

https://www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/89517964

This is an unpaid assignment with the view of gaining work experience on current topics and a view to the future. This is unique opportunity for like-minded individuals who understand the dramatic changes coming to the contracting community and financial landscape.
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    God loves a trier and someone will be stupid enough to do it.
    My sockie will apply for it

Leave a comment:

• PlanB
    replied

This is an unpaid assignment with the view of gaining work experience on current topics and a view to the future. This is unique opportunity for like-minded individuals who understand the dramatic changes coming to the contracting community and financial landscape.
    Unless the dramatic changes include work at gun point and the removal of JSA I think most people would prefer a day in Wetherspoons.

Who on earth would want to be a BA for fun?

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied

God loves a trier and someone will be stupid enough to do it.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Inside or outside?

Leave a comment:

• I don't believe it! Unpaid Assignment

Working...
X