• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Currently Listening To.........

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latest Mission album (very good - sounds like they're older stuff)

Latest Stereophonics (couple of dodgy tracks but mostly good). Can't say a bad word about fellow valley commandos who were from a place 12 miles from where I was brought up.
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post

Latest Stereophonics (couple of dodgy tracks but mostly good). Can't say a bad word about fellow valley commandos who were from a place 12 miles from where I was brought up.
      ah, that will explain the miserable songs and whining vocals then.

Comment

hooton tennis club - ....and then camilla drew fourteen dots on her knee

Comment

Dark Side Of The Moon.

qh
          He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Jay-Z - A Week Ago

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
              ah, that will explain the miserable songs and whining vocals then.
              cwmaman
              Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Comment

Special request for TM................the fooking yokel!

Comment

Working...
                      X