• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Year's Eve and New Year's Day plans?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scruff
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    ...Swedish steel, made in Japan, left handed sushi knife I got for him for Christmas ..
    Pray tell where you got it from? The ones I've looked at in the past have been outrageous. I'm a cack-hand, but slice my sashimi right-handed...yanagiba is handed that way

Quick exit...

Leave a comment:

• Scruff
    replied
    Nothing on the Eve. New Year's Day going to ride the Watercress Line, in Alresford. Up and Down, to and fro... Nothing like a bit of coal-fired steam to start the year!
    Last edited by Scruff; 30 December 2019, 17:32.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    A friend is getting married so I'm off to a wedding tomorrow afternoon and the party is likely to last until the wee hours, although I probably won't.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    TFA.

I hateNew Year even more than I hate Christmas. Early night. Then try to get back to sleep as soon asI can after fireworks wake me at midnight....

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    started a topic New Year's Eve and New Year's Day plans?

New Year's Eve and New Year's Day plans?

We're going round to my son's place tomorrow, where he will wield the Swedish steel, made in Japan, left handed sushi knife I got for him for Christmas. I'm really hoping my wife remembers to bring the fish. He and his wife toured Scotland this summer, and so I plan on denting his whisky supplies.

Then raclette with friends for the afternoon of the 1st of January.

What are you lovely lot planning to herald in the New Year?

Working...
X