• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ebay multiple listings

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JohntheBike
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    I think it's something someone started 20 years ago and it's actually still valid in this case.

Or maybe just someone that doesn't understand the Bulk Listing option that will stay open until all the items are sold.

Are you sure they are exactly the same? Sizes, colours etc? If they are then report them.

https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/l...policy?id=4255
    yes, they are all the same. I guess it must be a ploy to ensure buyers see the listing. I note another issue too when an article is listed and when selected, Ebay advises it can't find the listing. This is more suspicious and I wonder if there is some scam involved somewhere. Can't see what though.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    I think it's something someone started 20 years ago and it's actually still valid in this case.

Or maybe just someone that doesn't understand the Bulk Listing option that will stay open until all the items are sold.

Are you sure they are exactly the same? Sizes, colours etc? If they are then report them.

https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/l...policy?id=4255
    Last edited by northernladuk; 19 August 2019, 14:44.

Leave a comment:

• JohntheBike
    started a topic Ebay multiple listings

Ebay multiple listings

I note that often there are multiple listings for exactly the same article from the same seller. Is this a ploy by the seller or a fault with the Ebay website?

Working...
X