• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

[Spoilers] Game Of Thrones -Season Eight

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ladymuck
    replied
    Is the last one next week? I have been waiting to watch them all as I only wanted to pay for one month's NowTV subscription!

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
    I thought that was just because he was a psycho, not because he particularly disliked his brother - although I listened to all of the books rather than read them so some nuances probably escaped me.
    Yeah he is bat tulip crazy, servants disappeared, father and sister killed by him and the hound disfigured for playing with one of his toys

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by TheCyclingProgrammer View Post
    I would think they are both pretty dead given half the Red Keep just fell on top of them.
    I'm not sure, the main antagonist of the series to date, I'd want to see a body before assuming anyone was dead

Leave a comment:

• TheCyclingProgrammer
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Jamie - Succumbs to wounds, dies in Cerise’s arms
    Cersie - Survives, is banished and loses the baby (her ultimate punishment for someone obsessed with family is to out live them all, see below)
    I would think they are both pretty dead given half the Red Keep just fell on top of them.

Leave a comment:

• MyUserName
    replied
    I think it goes back to when they were kids and Mountain burning the Hound in the fire, not hatered but malice or jealousy festering
    I thought that was just because he was a psycho, not because he particularly disliked his brother - although I listened to all of the books rather than read them so some nuances probably escaped me.

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Daenerys just wanted Westeros to honour the result of the referendum

Leave a comment:

• filthy1980
    replied
    Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    I was going to type out my theory of Jon going north, north etc but realised I can't spell half the names and im giving up.
    let me help you out:

long neck sister
    assassin sister
    crippled brother
    aunty banger
    nephew banger
    little person
    flying lizard
    steroid lady
    no balls solider

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    I was going to type out my theory of Jon going north, north etc but realised I can't spell half the names and im giving up.

Leave a comment:

• Hobosapien
    replied
    I think it goes back to when they were kids and Mountain burning the Hound in the fire, not hatered but malice or jealousy festering
    Plus they have history of 'cleganebowl'.

In the first season when King Baratheon organises a jousting event, the Hound steps in to defend one of the knights against the Mountain (may even have been Loras Tyrell who played a more significant part later in the show), and only avoids having his head taken off by the Mountain when the king orders them to stop fighting and the Hound kneels down in submission to the king just as the Mountain takes a swing at him.

Though after that there was only contempt shown by the Hound towards his brother, so the desire to seek him out and exact revenge for the childhood bullying was probably something the Hound wanted to do on his bucket list. He'd already done the KFC bucket by then (hound: "give me all your roast chicken", someone with a roast chicken: "you going to die over a roast chicken?", hound: "someone is").

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
    Did the Mountain particularly hate the Hound? He seemed pretty indifferent to him, the Hound certainly hated the Mountain but I do not recall the reverse being the case.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X