• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

e-Residency for estonia (ability to work in EU post no-deal Brexit)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I might have worked with someone very like molsang before - he claimed to be an expert Oracle DBA, best way I could describe him is “first out of the taxi, last to the bar”, always looking for shortcuts and never interested in doing what was right/best, only the bare minimum of what was required. He had book knowledge but little ability to apply it practically when the question didn’t suit him.
    I still say hello when I meet him, but would never suggest going for a drink etc, cause I know he’ll never pay or get his round in.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      I think I might have worked with someone very like molsang before - he claimed to be an expert Oracle DBA, best way I could describe him is “first out of the taxi, last to the bar”, always looking for shortcuts and never interested in doing what was right/best, only the bare minimum of what was required. He had book knowledge but little ability to apply it practically when the question didn’t suit him.
      I still say hello when I meet him, but would never suggest going for a drink etc, cause I know he’ll never pay or get his round in.
      So basically molsang, but with book knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        You will have the right to live and work in Ireland. After 5 years you can apply for Irish citizenship.
        You better get your skates on. They only very recently accepted OG, and their quota for talentless overseas cretins isn't bottomless.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

That's the sort of attitude that a spineless two-faced backstabbing weasel might display.

Oh hang on.......

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Are you able to update Sig?
            Yes, but I've resisted the temptation, as it would be entirely and abuse of power to do such a thing *cough*
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
              You better get your skates on. They only very recently accepted OG, and their quota for talentless overseas cretins isn't bottomless.

Don't fret. There are always spuds that need peeling.

Comment

Don't fret. There are always spuds that need peeling.
                Is that task above your paygrade?

Comment

Good riddance lol

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                    Is that task above your paygrade?

Quite the reverse. But the Irish economy is booming and this opens up spud peeling opportunities for retired tea boys like you.

Comment

Originally posted by molsang View Post
                      Good riddance lol
                      Are you saying it was you? Cause that’s what we all said when you went.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X