• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official AMD shares thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scooterscot
    replied
    Tell you what Intel is looking just as bearish as AMD on the monthly chart. The only difference is AMD is notably overbought.

Say.. if both of those makers are looking wobbly, who is replacing them? Is the world not needing as many computers or is Apple silicon taking over?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Pooper is comparing two APUs vs Zen3 CPU

Leave a comment:

• Halo Jones
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    You should really look over the fence from time to time... see what the other side is doing.

As previously I have had intel cpus, I am looking over the fence

I am now waiting for real world benchmarks on the new amd v Intel before finally deciding

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Whom do you declare on here gives advice? Certainly not me.. but then if reading is not ones strong point.

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    You should really look over the fence from time to time... see what the other side is doing.

The gall of you giving out advice given your track record in this thread is quite something to behold

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Halo Jones
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    5th November - perf looking great for games, this is going to be killer CPU for them!

I'd upgrade meself if I did not have Intel 9900k already, will hold out for 5nm Zen4 with DDR5/PCI5...
    Indeed, I will be Waiting for benchmark testing to see which chip to go with, so hopefully new pc mid / late November (sooner than the bloody iPad at this rate)

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
    Still no Zen 3 release date
    5th November - perf looking great for games, this is going to be killer CPU for them!

I'd upgrade meself if I did not have Intel 9900k already, will hold out for 5nm Zen4 with DDR5/PCI5...

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    XFX Allegedly Selling Almost All AMD Radeon RX 5000 Series GPUs To Mining Farms

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    $60 was the top on the monthly and still is.
    $83 at the moment

Leave a comment:

Working...
X