• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official AMD shares thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scooterscot
    replied
    You can't read. There's 'IF' statements there.

Here's another: "IF" AMD closes below $66 next week, it's going to $40.

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Bullish pattern failed in the last few days, now turned bearish. $6 target price. It stops at $15 first for a wee while, if it stays there its defo going to $6.

Nailed it.

I said price stops at $15, it did. Then I said if it stays there (I.e 'consolidate') then it'll fall further to target otherwise not. It was not.

Stop picking holes.

You called it wrong, just admit it.

A correct call would have been something like ..... "I see it hanging around $15 then growing 6 fold to the heady heights of $90". Instead you called it going to $6

You couldn't have been more wrong. ATW got it right, maybe you need to pay him $20k going forwards to train you on how to pick winners.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Bullish pattern failed in the last few days, now turned bearish. $6 target price. It stops at $15 first for a wee while, if it stays there its defo going to $6.

Nailed it.

I said price stops at $15, it did. Then I said if it stays there (I.e 'consolidate') then it'll fall further to target otherwise not. It was not.

Stop picking holes.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    That makes two of us.
    Two logins but one very annoying poster.

We got 'em buddy, real good, right?

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Luckily I've got a full time job, so I am not under the duress to show "gains" in order to afford continued stay in Heathrow Thistle Hotel

That makes two of us.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Zen3 perf is fooking awesome -

SiSoftware release early Ryzen 7 5800X and Ryzen 5 5600X 'reviews' - VideoCardz.com

Nd new GPUs competitive with Nvidia!

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    74.66 USD −3.36 (4.30%)

The more it falls the better buy it becomes, BOOMED!

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    and zero gains to boot.
    Luckily I've got a full time job, so I am not under the duress to show "gains" in order to afford continued stay in Heathrow Thistle Hotel

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    and zero gains to boot.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Meanwhile in reality land we have -20% in only 55 days.

€100k is now €80k

Smooth move, Exlax.
    But I did not sell any, so zero losses for me, right?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X