• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

DisneyLand Paris - now thats a "different" experience

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wouldn't bother with Alton Towers, costs an arm and a leg.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
      Wouldn't bother with Alton Towers, costs an arm and a leg.
      Boom! Someone's had their weetabix this morning

Comment

Thought it was mainly just legs it cost?

I have been on the Smiler since the accident - completely changed the car layout so that won't happen again.....

probably going again - kids have a 'baker' day (showing my age) on about 27th September so we go to the hotel stay overnight and get the early hours - and also as it is a weekday very few queues.

Looking forward to the Wicker man this year.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post

I have been on the Smiler since the accident - completely changed the car layout so that won't happen again.....

probably going again - kids have a 'baker' day (showing my age) on about 27th September so we go to the hotel stay overnight and get the early hours - and also as it is a weekday very few queues.

Always good to go out of main term time. Had a nice trip to Legoland a couple of years ago with the kids before the English school holidays started. Tayto Park this year.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post

At least it was a baker day rather than a butcher day
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
              Yes food awful and expensive. 5E pretty much for a coke which is a bit much.
              Depends is that for a gram, if so not really that bad price wise
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Regular to florida but 2nd visit to DLP. Probably I'd say in Paris

5% were very good.
                95% just could not be arsed

Rented a flat too and that was a nightmare. It seems the CBA attitude prevails everywhere. We had a document with directions etc (how to get in carpark, how to use lift key etc, how to find flat). All half-arsed even if it had been a perfect translation. It was just apparent that whoever had did them just could not be bothered to do it properly.

We ended up having to phone the office - flat had no number on the door so after trying the key in about 10 doors we were scuppered. Agency person who came out just could not be arsed. Didnt seem to understand that yes he knew which door it was but if there was no number no bugger else would. Turns out they'd given us wrong keys as well.

No wonder the buggers needed helping out in the war....
                The old adage is you get what you pay for, go for the cheapest option and it always costs you
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
                  Superficial cover is adequate around cretins like PC. All their energy is consumed by simple tasks, like cheating taxpayers. PC has no energy for more complex activities, like masking his cretinism.
                  Yes yes very impressive comments JB. Im sure they'll let you in the gang now.
                  Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

For those of you who've done Florida and Paris - lets just say it is "slightly" different.
                    Indeed....

Comment

Originally posted by DeludedKitten View Post
                      How do you know that it's far better if you've not been in 15 years?
                      It's the general opinion of people I know who've recently been to both. HTH.
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X