• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

DisneyLand Paris - now thats a "different" experience

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
    I think we can all rest safe in the knowledge that the screw is being turned on Welsh benefits cheats and they are now downgrading their expectations w/r to how they spend their ill-gotten gains. Paris is, indeed, quite a climbdown from FL.
    Who are you again?
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
      Who are you again?
      Volunteer cretin spotter and member of the CUK benefits fraud police.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
        Volunteer cretin spotter and member of the CUK benefits fraud police.
        Apologies, we didn't realise you were deep undercover. We will start reviewing your cretinwatch files.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          Apologies, we didn't realise you were deep undercover. We will start reviewing your cretinwatch files.
          Superficial cover is adequate around cretins like PC. All their energy is consumed by simple tasks, like cheating taxpayers. PC has no energy for more complex activities, like masking his cretinism.

Comment

Went to Paris Disneyland with kids about 30 years ago. Mainly remember huge queues that went round in circles.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
              Went to Paris Disneyland with kids about 30 years ago. Mainly remember huge queues that went round in circles.
              I made the mistake of going there 20 years ago on a Bank Holiday, when I complained that the majority of the ticket booths were unmanned leading to lengthy queues, I received a Gallic shrug and was advised that as it was a French Bank Holiday most of the staff were off on holiday which seemed perverse logic to me

Comment

In France, every day is a holiday, somewhere

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                  The most disappointing thing about DL Paris I found when I last went was that the food was terrible.....
                  I went about 15 years ago - it was terrible then, but at least you could get a beer.

Europaland at Rust in Germany is far better in terms of rides, food and drink. Shame that the Scandanavia section burned down recently.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                    Must have been the very early days when it was Euro Disney - it's only been open 26 years (I was at the 25th birthday party last year)

Though they tend to celebrate the same birthday a lot - the 15th anniversary ran for 3 years.
                    I'm not fat, I'm just fluffy.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                      I went about 15 years ago - it was terrible then, but at least you could get a beer.

Europaland at Rust in Germany is far better in terms of rides, food and drink. Shame that the Scandanavia section burned down recently.
                      How do you know that it's far better if you've not been in 15 years?
                      I'm not fat, I'm just fluffy.

Comment

Working...
                      X