• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Upskirting to be outlawed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uncle Albert View Post
    and in a great victory for the freedom of perves in the UK, brave Sir Christopher Chope MP has blocked the bill.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-44496427
    Plenty of photo ops on the benches for Chris...

Comment

Sir Christopher Chope, whose last name sounds like some sort of dubious penile polyp, has been thrust before my eyes against my will, like cellulite on a beach.
      https://tuckered.co.uk/2018/06/15/im...womens-rights/
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Seems summit that should be illegal but not so sure about the blocking after reading that DT article. He rightly says that bills should be subject to proper scrutiny. The principle of the new law may be ok but are the details?

PS Can't see why anyone would get turned on by the poor sort of picture you are likely to get from doing it anyway.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Up-skirting does have its uses though. Every time I go to Thailand and am considering a "lady" for the night, a quick up-skirt photo taken allows me to establish whether I'll be receiving a bit extra that I don't really want to be given.

Comment

Originally posted by GJABS View Post
            Up-skirting does have its uses though. Every time I go to Thailand and am considering a "lady" for the night, a quick up-skirt photo taken allows me to establish whether I'll be receiving a bit extra that I don't really want to be given.

What about post op?
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Not having seen the specifics of the bill I'm a little uneasy about this as it is presumably outlawing the taking of photographs in a public place.

Comment

Originally posted by jds 1981 View Post
                  Not having seen the specifics of the bill I'm a little uneasy about this as it is presumably outlawing the taking of photographs in a public place.
                  There are already a number of laws regarding that which have caused numerous problems in the past but this is different and a little bit of research:

https://publications.parliament.uk/p...0174/18174.pdf

Scotland already has such a law in place.

Comment

The bloke seems to be a total ******:

MP Chris Chope accused of "abusing the system" after he joins with fellow Tory to put 73 bills before parliament | Bournemouth Echo

Comment

Scotland passed a law banning upskirting 9 years ago, no fuss, no objections.

I wonder if that is because men wear skirts in Scotland?
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X