• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Another bastion of englishness falls

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another bastion of englishness falls

Real ale drinkers asked to embrace change - BBC News

CAMRA is becoming Campaign for Any Old Beer Down The Boozer. oh, dear ,oh, dear

Or not...

Real ale drinkers reject bid to widen remit - BBC News

Do what thou wilt

Comment

"Although 72% of votes cast were in favour of the change, the motion failed to pass because it needed the support of 75% of voting members."

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Black View Post
        I couldn't see the socks and sandals brigade embracing anything other than warm beer, so hardly a surprise...
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
          I couldn't see the socks and sandals brigade embracing anything other than warm beer, so hardly a surprise...
          Really you don't fancy drinking with these fine gentlemen?

qh
          He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

I'm quite happy with my 'Merkan style IPA's, that come in a nice, cold bottle.
            I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
              CAMRA is becoming Campaign for Any Old Beer Down The Boozer. oh, dear ,oh, dear

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                ... warm beer, so hardly a surprise...
                You know that the ideal temperature for ales is 13°C? Which is only warm compared to the temperature your fizzy yellow wife-beater is served at - which is necessary for you, otherwise you'd be able to taste what foul muck it is.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
                  Is that Jethro on the right? Crikey, he's put on a bit of weight
                  Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    You know that the ideal temperature for ales is 13°C? Which is only warm compared to the temperature your fizzy yellow wife-beater is served at - which is necessary for you, otherwise you'd be able to taste what foul muck it is.
                    translation: the world should bend to my will

Comment

Working...
                    X