• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

US, UK and France Attack Syria in preemptive defence.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    the vast majority of people are now useful idiots or Russian trolls.
    Agree.

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    I trust we'll see a measured and sensible response from Putin.
    The only nice thing you can say about him is that he sticks up for Russia's best interests (as long as they are aligned with his). Nothing else really comes to mind.
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

'Liberal' military interventions tend to make things worse. I hovers this will do the same.

But appeasing criminals like Putin is not the answer either. The Russian economy is smaller than Spain's and could easily be squashed.

Comment

She has ensured comrade corbyn's win in the next election

Comment

The defense ministry said the Russian forces did not deploy their air defense systems stationed in Syria to intercept the American, British, and French missiles. For its part, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General Joseph Dunford said the Pentagon "specifically identified targets" to "mitigate the risk of Russian forces being involved." The coalition did contact their Russian counterparts to "deconflict airspace," but did not "coordinate targets" with Moscow.
          https://www.rt.com/news/424120-us-strike-syria-facts/

Yesterday we heard that Assad moved all his kit and people to Russian bases - having been given enough time to do so to allow us to bomb some empty targets to save face and keep up appearances.

Are there any reports of any casualties yet?
          "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Strike and kill without wanting the investigation first and find out who is lying and who is not... what is that called.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
              She has ensured comrade corbyn's win in the next election
              How do you figure that?

Because she had more minerals than Dave to strike without asking parliament first?

The country is not stupid enough to elect a cowardly terrorist sympathiser like Corbyn as prime minister.
              Do what thou wilt

Comment

Originally posted by ronkeen View Post
                Strike and kill without wanting the investigation first and find out who is lying and who is not... what is that called.
                The general public don't know tulip, only what we're told.
                ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by ronkeen View Post
                  In fact it has impeded the investigation. It is no coincidence that the attack took place just as investigators were about to travel to Syria. Moreover, it has now revealed the the source of information about the alleged chemical attack came from BoJo's "White Helmets". The reports contradict the reports from the hospital in Douma who claimed they were treating victim's of a conventional bombing. Then someone spread panic by shouting it was a chemical attack. People panicked and started hosing each other down contrary to the advice from doctors.
                  "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

The important question is, am I currently safer here in Washington DC or should I hope that nothing kicks off before Thursday when I return to Germany and will I be safer there?
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                      The important question is, am I currently safer here in Washington DC or should I hope that nothing kicks off before Thursday when I return to Germany and will I be safer there?
                      Washington is OK but I have no doubt that there will be reprisals in the UK, the UK gives refuge to terrorists.
                      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                      X