• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Give the man a medal, don't arrest him...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Case has been NFAd by the police, as predicted: No further action after 'burglar' death

Now that the cause of your outrage has been removed, you can get back to all the other causes of outrage you've managed to drag in to it for no very good reason
    Well, they managed to get immigrants into it (did they manage to get benefits in?) but failed on house prices and cancer.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Shrine to Burglar torn down

Neighbours destroy shrine to dead Hither Green burglar Henry Vincent | Daily Mail Online

Does everyone deserve a shrine?

Comment

Originally posted by saptastic View Post
        The police said they couldn't do anything. But surely leaving a load of rubbish hanging from a fence is a blatant case of littering, or even illegal fly tipping!
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
          The police said they couldn't do anything. But surely leaving a load of rubbish hanging from a fence is a blatant case of littering, or even illegal fly tipping!
          they won't do members of the travelling community for that , they watch them dump it 30 foot high including human waste then the council pays to clean it up or force the landowner to pay.

Heaven help you if you drop sausage roll crumbs in the high street.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            Aye parts of Glasgow are absolute shitholes and have been for decades.
            It's the culture of booze, drugs and violence that ensure a life expectancy of mid-50s in some areas, which is worse than parts of Africa.
            And let's not mention the murder rate - 5 times London, was it?
            Is it because of the hordes of Fenians? 17% of the population yet make up 26% of the prison population.
            Almsot as bad as Afro Caribbeans.
            I never had to grow up knowing my father was made bankrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
              I see that Monday evening a civic minded individual cut them down. Only for the miscreants 'blood' to reattach them Tuesday, with the comment that didn't people realise this was someone's (34 yo) child (my brackets). 10 minutes later a large chap repeats the cutting down, and adds a stomping of the shrine to the mix. In front of the BBCs cameras. Reporters comment was that 'feeling's are running high here'. Best TV for ages.

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
                I see that Monday evening a civic minded individual cut them down. Only for the miscreants 'blood' to reattach them Tuesday, with the comment that didn't people realise this was someone's (34 yo) child (my brackets). 10 minutes later a large chap repeats the cutting down, and adds a stomping of the shrine to the mix. In front of the BBCs cameras. Reporters comment was that 'feeling's are running high here'. Best TV for ages.
                Heard lots of neighbours complaining on other media outlets. One was extremely p*ssed off that they were actually on his fence not the house they were intended to be on and said he was going to cut them all down.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

nearly blew the tyres out shouting at LBC yesterday in the car as the Police talking head said that people should leave the flowers there and not agitate the situation. feckwitt!
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Step 1. Riot.
                    Step 2, get the police to arrest the shrine makers for incitement to riot.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Case has been NFAd by the police, as predicted: No further action after 'burglar' death

Now that the cause of your outrage has been removed, you can get back to all the other causes of outrage you've managed to drag in to it for no very good reason
                      Yup we now have the new outrage.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
                      X