• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Give the man a medal, don't arrest him...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I noticed that there is no grieving family and friends group on twitter giving it the usual "he was an honest thief" routine.

Which suggested to me he may be one of those a foreign types.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      I noticed that there is no grieving family and friends group on twitter giving it the usual "he was an honest thief" routine.

Known to police by all accounts.

qh
      He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

For those interested in understanding the law about such matters, as opposed to what some bloke said down the pub, here's a barrister on the subject: Bashing burglars and the law of self-defence

Comment

unfortunately the scum rise to the top...

Garland Greene: [talking about Billy Bedlam to Poe and Baby-O] He's a font of misplaced rage. Name your cliché; mother held him too much or not enough, last picked at kickball, late night sneaky uncle, whatever. Now he's so angry moments of levity actually cause him pain; gives him headaches. Happiness, for that gentleman, hurts.
          sometimes this make sense.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Interview on BBC News earlier with tear-filled girly not facing the camera: "I don't know what happened in that room but my cousin's dead".

Oh dear, how sad, never mind.
            Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
              Interview on BBC News earlier with tear-filled girly not facing the camera: "I don't know what happened in that room but my cousin's dead".

Oh dear, how sad, never mind.
              sorry to say I suspect I know. Cost me a rather willing ex girlfriend but being a scumbag by profession is not pleasant.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post

I suspect he is a home grown scumbag. There are a lot about.

Problem is that when you point out we are importing them in quantity then some feckwitt accuses you of racism.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  I suspect he is a home grown scumbag. There are a lot about.

Problem is that when you point out we are importing them in quantity then some feckwitt accuses you of racism.
                  But you are... [emoji14]
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                    Copied from an an Order-Order article comment just now :

Whether this is genuine I don't know, but on the face of it I see no reason why it can't be.
                    Odd - http://metro.co.uk/2018/04/05/pictur...ondon-7444306/

Police seeking another male suspect believed to be white.

As I indicated before certain crimes are linked to certain ethnicities, and this is even more so if you add the location of the crime in.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by Pip in a Poke View Post
                      He stabbed someone. Twice.

I'm sorry but you've got to have a pretty nasty streak in you to do that whatever the circumstances.
                      One of the best legal books I’ve read in years is The Secret Barrister. Released last week and straight into Times best seller list. Very revealing on UK criminal justice (and terrifying should one be arrested and unable to afford the best assistance) and the author is keen on professional juries and JPs as opposed to 12 increasingly random randoms and 5 hours training per year magistrates

Your comment makes the author’s point rather well.

Comment

Working...
                      X