• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'm in love - Ferrari GTC4Lusso

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in love - Ferrari GTC4Lusso

Am giving serious thought to trading in the Porsche for one of these. Honestly sitting inside this beast is like wearing a glove. My eldest daughter is, much to her mother's disappointment, a total motor head - she votes yes.

Got to make this crypto count for something, right?! Has a V8 option instead of the stock V12 and enough seats for all the family

Last edited by scooterscot; 19 January 2018, 20:08.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

How many bitcoin does it cost?

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      and enough seats for all the family

Comment

Not a fan, TBH. Stubby ass. Air vents look like a cheap afterthought. Lines aren't too clean overall. I don't think this one will age well...

YMMV

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          How many bitcoin does it cost?
          only 20 (today)
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

That's pretty disgusting, probably made from Chrysler parts bin like the latest Maseratis.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
              Not a fan, TBH. Stubby ass. Air vents look like a cheap afterthought. Lines aren't too clean overall. I don't think this one will age well...

YMMV
              Thats what Scooter said about your wife....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Thats what Scooter said about your wife....
                Much like you, I'm not married, only yours come with restraining orders.

Comment

Its a long distant dream for me considering its cost. But, maybe, just maybe someday I will be able to afford it...

Comment

Looks like a pimped up BMW Z3 coupe. i.e. The bread van.
                    Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Working...
                    X