• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do men have a right to "hit" on women?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do men have a right to "hit" on women?

Catherine Deneuve defends men's 'right' to hit on women - BBC News

Wouldn't it be better if women started hitting on men?

Women are so ****ed up. They'll end up with a 'puritanical' state of affairs and then desire more Shades of Grey books to compensate.

Oh well, the sex robots will be along soon to satisfy the men while the women console themselves with more chocolate and wonder where all the fat fetishists are.
    Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

I dont need to 'hit' on women I find my natural good looks and handkerchief laced with chloroform are more than enough to get her knickers off.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
        Women are so ****ed up. They'll end up with a 'puritanical' state of affairs and then desire more Shades of Grey books to compensate.

Oh well, the sex robots will be along soon to satisfy the men while the women console themselves with more chocolate and wonder where all the fat fetishists are.
        It has always been my experience that women are alot dirtier than men. However it takes time and effort for them to get dirty.

I was reading the other day about a new generation of sex robots for women that also do the housework! I will see if I can find a link.

LINK : http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...-obsolete.html
        Last edited by BrilloPad; 10 January 2018, 08:47. Reason: Add link

Comment

Of course, women are allowed to have sex robots. It is enlightening and lets them explore themselves.

Men who do the same are dirty perverts who need to be castrated.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            ... a new generation of sex robots for women ...
            Nooooo! We must only have sex robots for men. To stop the robots just going off and ******* each other obviously.
            Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Nooooo! We must only have sex robots for men. To stop the robots just going off and ******* each other obviously.
              I had a sex robot once. It insisted on marriage. Then divorced me.

Comment

Producing more robots the will untimately annihilate the human race

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  I had a sex robot once. It insisted on marriage. Then divorced me.
                  I prefer pay as you go, not a contract.

Comment

If a both human beings are above the age of consent and one has not already told the other to go take a long walk off a short cliff there should be no problem whatsoever in approaching another human being with a view to instigating a closer relationship which may lead to mutual satisfactory physical contact.

Comment

Working...
                    X