• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Humanity on the brink.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Humanity on the brink.

This story is depressing enough in itself:

Woman returns Christmas tree in January because it's 'dead'

But this part has to be the most depressing:

She did get a refund. Not happily though.
    No not only does she take her Xmas tree back in January for refund - Cosco for some bizarre reason give it to her - and she's not happy about it...

Maybe Trump and Kim have got the right idea after all...
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

I know someone that does the legals in large bank on the debit card charge backs.

Some of the stories she has are hilarious. Someone wanted the money back on a superhero outfit after the party as it did not give them any special abilities.

Comment

Lovely cartoon in Private-Eye. On the ISS through a green fog - "He assured me it was a no-drop tree".
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Indeed.....

https://www.indy100.com/article/vega...witter-8143351

Comment

I did the same. Mine was a no needle drop type of tree, but in August last year they'd come off, so I took it back.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Now I'm very hungry.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              I did the same. Mine was a no needle drop type of tree, but in August last year they'd come off, so I took it back.
              I went for the more budget-conscious drop-every-needle-by-Christmas-Day tree. Big mistake....

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                Now I'm very hungry.
                If God had not wanted us to eat animals, he would not have made them so tasty.

There again I think Zeity said the same about esteemed customers.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  If God had not wanted us to eat animals, he would not have made them so tasty.

There again I think Zeity said the same about esteemed customers.....
                  I miss Zeity. He gave the place "balance".

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                    I miss Zeity. He gave the place "balance".

If you aren't an African carrying disease [emoji1221][emoji881][emoji33][emoji88]
                    I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Working...
                    X