• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

House of Mass Debate

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

House of Mass Debate

I always thought that most politicians were ******* and now it has been confirmed: https://www.theguardian.com/politics...since-election
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

I put a new Sophos Central install for a customer the other day. The guy elected to use his own personal laptop as a test case... The web traffic which was observed was "interesting" to say the least... I felt a bit awkward when I was taking him through the panel and showing him how to view the web traffic of others, because his stats from where we tested the client were by far the most vulgar!

Comment

I remember a place I worked had a general print area and someone, slightly senior, was printing some rather 'colourful' pictures and doing this late in the evening so hopefully no-one wouldn't see them. What he didn't realise was that this was an area used 24/7 and that every print had a separator page with name, office and so on
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Haha no way! It's incredible how stupid some people can be.

Comment

Working...
        X