• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Outrage about more equality for women

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outrage about more equality for women

Cherie Blair has caused outrage by speaking out about getting more women in the workplace.

Outrage at Cherie Blair's comments for more equality in the workplace

interesting
    Last edited by BlasterBates; 3 January 2018, 15:56.
    I'm alright Jack

Women are very badly treated in the workplace.

While they demand best treatment in the home, especially during divorce, things will not change.

Comment

But now women can enter pretty much any field they like.

If they are choosing not to do certain things why try to force them?
      "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

It's the Express, it's a wonder they didn't manage to mention Princess Diana in the story at some point.

They found a couple of dodgy comments on Twitter and decided to make an entire story out of the "outrage". She's an awful human being, but this is really scraping the barrel as far as journalism goes.

It's would be no different to the Daily Mail deciding that Brillo's posts on here about the Police are a sound basis for a front page headline.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
          Cherie Blair has caused outrage by speaking out about getting more women in the workplace.

interesting
          I think the headline is a tad misleading. Most of the "outrage" is that the person saying people should have equality is the wife of a man who sent British troops to their death based on his lies, whose concerns for equality and truth were not measurable.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

While they demand best treatment in the home, especially during divorce, things will not change.
            #f4jsnowflake

Comment

ah FFS! - when will you stop bleating?

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post

ah FFS! - when will you stop bleating?
                Once he can figure out why all his ex-wives are so happy....

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post

interesting
                  I spend most of my life figuring out ways of not having to work. If women want the daily grind, let them have it.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                    I spend most of my life figuring out ways of not having to work. If women want the daily grind, let them have it.
                    Then marry a lady who works. You look after the children.

Works for my sister and her husband. And many others.

Comment

Working...
                    X