• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trump's on form

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tazdevil View Post
    Hi he's getting stuff done without much faffing around, just KISS Obama would have still been wringing his hands over the expansion of IS, who've retreated somewhat under Trump, and asking Kim which toe he wanted tickling if that'd appease him. Not Trump
    What's he getting done then? Nothing as far as I can see.

1. Took credit for bullish stock market that mostly likely was built on Obama's watch.

2. Pisssed off everyone country one-by-one.

3. I'm no fan of Dyadya Vovichka but it's Russia that's stuffed ISIS, not USA.

Trump is obnoxious, not even a good businessman, not an economist, lowly educated by the standards of his peers, a bit a dick really.

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
      What's he getting done then? Nothing as far as I can see.

1. Took credit for bullish stock market that mostly likely was built on Obama's watch.

2. Pisssed off everyone country one-by-one.

3. I'm no fan of Dyadya Vovichka but it's Russia that's stuffed ISIS, not USA.

Trump is obnoxious, not even a good businessman, not an economist, lowly educated by the standards of his peers, a bit a dick really.
      He hasn't even made America 'great' again.
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

I want to thank Steve Bannon for his service. He came to the campaign during my run against Crooked Hillary Clinton – it was great! Thanks S.
        -TrumpTweet. 17 August 2017

And today

Steve Bannon has nothing to do with me or my presidency. When he was fired, he not only lost his job, he lost his mind.

Steve was rarely in a one-on-one meeting with me and only pretends to have had influence to fool a few people with no access and no clue, whom he helped write phony books.
        Trump, changing how we perceive reality.

Or something.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-lost-his-mind
        Last edited by pjclarke; 4 January 2018, 00:49.
        My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          One measure of human rights is the death penalty.

Maybe USA should end relations with all countries with the death penalty?
          Perhaps the UK should do the same - or would that mean that we would need to cut off ties with the USA?

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
            Perhaps the UK should do the same - or would that mean that we would need to cut off ties with the USA?
            If there ever was a special relationship, it has not been evident for a very long time.

Some say the USA only wanted the UK as an insider on Europe. So might think about cutting ties with us.....

Comment

There’s an excerpt from the book online at New York magazine:

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...ald-trump.html

Equal parts fascinating and scary...

Comment

Originally posted by meridian View Post
                There’s an excerpt from the book online at New York magazine:

Michael Wolff’s ‘Fire and Fury’: Inside Trump’s White House

Equal parts fascinating and scary...
                Incredible read! Highly recommended.

Donald Trump Didn’t Want to Be President
                The plan to lose, and the administration’s shocked first days.
                The candidate and his top lieutenants believed they could get all the benefits of almost becoming president without having to change their behavior or their worldview one whit.

Comment

Trump thinks Bannon lost his mind after losing job. I think it was when he took the job. And probably before.

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                    He hasn't even made America 'great' again.
                    According to him and his supporters, he certainly has.

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                      According to him and his supporters, he certainly has.
                      He has supporters!

Comment

Working...
                      X