• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Monday Links from the Discharge Lounge vol. CDXVI

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    What are you American
    Stop obsessing with me, move on.

Comment

Cheers for those Nick - the tunnels one (as said already) is great - always been fascinated in stuff like that - wasted a few hours when I should have working, following links about all that
      Do what thou wilt

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
        Stop obsessing with me, move on.
        On one hand you are there bleating about "fluffy" links, on the other hand you are getting all fluffy with regards to the celebration of Christs birthday.

Have you got a split personality
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
          On one hand you are there bleating about "fluffy" links, on the other hand you are getting all fluffy with regards to the celebration of Christs birthday.

Have you got a split personality
          Are you American, do you have a split personality, do you like Xmas? Move on and let me go.

Comment

Are you two going to get a room? One finds this kind of flirting nauseating. Especially in the Monday Links thread.

Comment

Originally posted by PhiltheGreek View Post
              Are you two going to get a room? One finds this kind of flirting nauseating. Especially in the Monday Links thread.
              At your age you won’t be finding it nauseating for long.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                At your age you won’t be finding it nauseating for long.
                Maybe not, but I still don't want to feel that way for the rest of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by PhiltheGreek View Post
                  Maybe not, but I still don't want to feel that way for the rest of my life.
                  that way? Which filly's nickname is that?

Comment

Working...
                  X