• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Balls! Got a Christmas shiner.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I was bought up in a town full of farmers and fishermen. It was a surprise if you didn't see a fight when you went out.
    Slough?

Comment

Yeah well I did belt him back. I’m not sure how he landed up on his back on the floor and I’m not sure if the blokes who grabbed him afterwards gave him a shoeing, so frankly I’d better keep a low profile.

Karmas a bitch isn't. Just spoke to my mate since Xmas.

Now turns out that this wasn't the first time he'd kicked off and that on a previous do he'd kicked off and had to be manhandled out. He'd only be in the group I was in my accident and had managed to get himself an invite as someone else had told his wife they were going out.

Turned out he woke up black and blue having had a major kicking with no recollection of the night before. Also turns out that his missus who wears the pants had allowed him out on the grounds he didn't get into any grief. He's now been 'grounded' indefinitely.

So obviously the words 'He's still kicking off, we'll deal with it' from one of the blokes to me as I walked off consisted of him getting a shoeing.

Got to love Karma.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Karmas a bitch isn't. Just spoke to my mate since Xmas.
        Time to smooth things over by baking him a nice pie....

Comment

Working...
        X