• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Apprentice finalist is a slimy IT recruitment agent!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

You have to go back a long way for that. These days it is property and media.

Nick Hewer is his PR mastermind. After all that Spurs nonsense Nick Hewer did the Max Clifford duties.
    lol - every day is a school day
    "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Nick Hewer is his PR mastermind. After all that Spurs nonsense Nick Hewer did the Max Clifford duties.
      Nick Hewer sold his PR business in 1998. He hasn't been involved in PR for nearly 20 years now.
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Nick Hewer did the Max Clifford duties.
        Careful Brillo

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
          Nick Hewer sold his PR business in 1998. He hasn't been involved in PR for nearly 20 years now.
          Just because he sold the business does not mean he is not in PR.

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
          Careful Brillo
          I just meant the press manipulation bit.

I have heard a couple of rumours about Max Clifford type offences from people in the public eye. I am not going to name them publicly. However Nick Hewer is not among them....

Comment

Just because he sold the business does not mean he is not in PR.
            No but it does mean that he hasn't been Alan Sugar's PR man for 20 years, despite your assertion that he still is.
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              TEK Systems
              Just found an old email conversation with James White at TEK systems. In good recruiter tradition he did not get back to me after I had an interview. Thinking of putting it up on Linkedin

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
                Just found an old email conversation with James White at TEK systems. In good recruiter tradition he did not get back to me after I had an interview. Thinking of putting it up on Linkedin
                Why try to annoy them? Is he still there? You did not get the gig - its their loss......

Comment

Why try to annoy them? Is he still there? You did not get the gig - its their loss......
                  No it's the apprentice winner who is boasting he's so good and different from all the others, now working for his - Lord Sugar financed- own agency. He's just the same like all the other pimps

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
                    No it's the apprentice winner who is boasting he's so good and different from all the others, now working for his - Lord Sugar financed- own agency. He's just the same like all the other pimps

Personally I would go to the DM, express and sun and see how much they will pay for it.

If they do, don't forget a large drink for the person who suggested the idea at the next CUK meet up.....

Comment

This is the new firm.

About us - Right Time Recruitment

Good Luck to him - at least he has gone for it and had great PR.

Andy H and SThree - watch out!

Comment

Working...
                      X