• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Apprentice finalist is a slimy IT recruitment agent!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheCyclingProgrammer View Post
    ...That Michaela will probably be more successful than all the other finalists put together, ...
    Indeed. She looks like filthy fun too, not so keen on the thigh tattoo though. Reminds me of Cheryl Cole's rose garden, OTT. Seems they have to include a 'typical northerner' on the show each year.

Maybe he didn't trust himself in light of all the recent women me too allegations, so best to keep temptation away and risk getting caught with his hand in the sweet jar instead.
    Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
      Indeed. She looks like filthy fun too, not so keen on the thigh tattoo though. Reminds me of Cheryl Cole's rose garden, OTT. Seems they have to include a 'typical northerner' on the show each year.

Maybe he didn't trust himself in light of all the recent women me too allegations, so best to keep temptation away and risk getting caught with his hand in the sweet jar instead.
      SurAlan likes 100%. In commitment that is.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        SurAlan likes 100%. In commitment that is.....
        I was wondering how they could question her dedication, having so many other businesses on the go, when Al is just the same, not exactly going to be giving it his undivided attention.

Surely he would recognise proper leaders of successful businesses delegate and don't need to be 100% committed once it's up and running.
        Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

I was wondering how they could question her dedication, having so many other businesses on the go, when Al is just the same, not exactly going to be giving it his undivided attention.

Surely he would recognise proper leaders of successful businesses delegate and don't need to be 100% committed once it's up and running.
          He believes he is the only one and everyone runs round after him.

Remember that film of Amstrad in the 1970s where he sits in a desk and everyone is in a circle round him?

Of course, it made him a successful businessman. Oh wait. He made a few quid, rode the property wave then confused a rising market with genius.

In a parallel universe, could have been any of us.....

Comment

Originally posted by TheCyclingProgrammer View Post
            Those pricks wouldn’t stop emailing and calling me despite me telling them numerous times to remove my details from their system. That on The Apprentice must have felt at home there.
            You need to do a proper data protection letter to them. Though I would wait until the end of May after the GDPR come in then you can send them a recorded delivery letter, record all their subsequent phone calls/keep their emails, and take them to court for harassment and damages.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              ... Oh wait. He made a few quid, rode the property wave then confused a rising market with genius.

In a parallel universe, could have been any of us.....

As Sarah Beeny often said on her property do-em-up-and-flog-em programme, "if you'd just bought the place and sat on it, instead of doing it up, you'd still have made almost as much profit due to the rising market".

They edited out the bit where she added "Yet not wasted 6 months of your life renovating it in the process."

Comment

As Sarah Beeny often said on her property do-em-up-and-flog-em programme, "if you'd just bought the place and sat on it, instead of doing it up, you'd still have made almost as much profit due to the rising market".

They edited out the bit where she added "Yet not wasted 6 months of your life renovating it in the process."
                Cracking bird, that Beeny

Comment

Originally posted by PhiltheGreek View Post
                  Cracking bird, that Beeny
                  Well you aren't fussy - though you did allow your "son" to marry Fergie.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    You need to do a proper data protection letter to them. Though I would wait until the end of May after the GDPR come in then you can send them a recorded delivery letter, record all their subsequent phone calls/keep their emails, and take them to court for harassment and damages.
                    They did finally stop after a very stroppy email threatening further action. Actually they stopped for 6 months and then I had to send another. Nothing since fortunately.

Comment

I also didn’t understand the logic either. So she’s got over half a dozen businesses already and from what I gathered they were all successful. So what made him think she couldn’t run another one?

Comment

Working...
                      X