• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Apprentice finalist is a slimy IT recruitment agent!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    You believe that?

He also said on his website that he is APSCo accredited - you believe that too?

SurAlan seems happy to promote fraudsters. If it gains him another few quid.
    Asia-Pacific Space Cooperation Organization - well it seems he has some technical knowledge about him. He is almost justified in saying "It's not rocket science" with those credentials behind him.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
      You'd think a sweet shop would fit nicely into a sugar empire....
      Too late to the pun party pal. "Sugar's going sweet" was what reto sweet woman said after getting through to the final.
      Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by pr1 View Post
        all started while founders were students / under 25 i.e. not "career" IT people - so maybe he has a point
        Hugely successful corporations started by programmers and engineers. Who continued programming well into their career.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          Entertainment programs get their ratings by not picking the best people, but picking those who provide the best entertainment.
          Or get the best response out of the public. I remember the joys of driving back up the A1 on a Friday afternoon listening on the radio to white van man frothing at the mouth at things Adrian Durham said on TalkSport. He clearly said certain things to kick the hornets' nest. Just like non-stories don't generate clicks.
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            TEK Systems
            Those pricks wouldn’t stop emailing and calling me despite me telling them numerous times to remove my details from their system. That on The Apprentice must have felt at home there.

That Michaela will probably be more successful than all the other finalists put together, I don’t know what Siralan was smoking when he got rid of her. Even the florist would have been a better finalist.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
              Too late to the pun party pal.
              Never too late for a good pun. That one was average, but a more interesting post than the other whiney twunts have managed.

Comment

Originally posted by saptastic View Post
                £250k investment on national TV and the best five business plans were
                - IT recruitment
                - pic n mix
                - a clothes ecommerce shop
                - florist
                - sourcing contracts for tradesman

Surely there are more original start ups in the UK.

The IT recruiter who is likely to win said he will turnover £3m in 18 months.
                Some coke dealers are wetting themselves in anticipation...
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
                  Too late to the pun party pal. "Sugar's going sweet" was what reto sweet woman said after getting through to the final.
                  But my integrity is maintained because I don't watch the show in question. Your move.
                  The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Or get the best response out of the public. I remember the joys of driving back up the A1 on a Friday afternoon listening on the radio to white van man frothing at the mouth at things Adrian Durham said on TalkSport. He clearly said certain things to kick the hornets' nest. Just like non-stories don't generate clicks.
                    Indeed. And admin has several sockies on CUK as click-bait.....

Comment

But my integrity is maintained because I don't watch the show in question. Your move.
                      Rain cheque mate.
                      Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Working...
                      X