• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Apprentice finalist is a slimy IT recruitment agent!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Based in Birmingham.

I suppose that might be okay when HS2 opens.

Comment

Sweets going well

https://twitter.com/Lord_Sugar/statu...15256677421056

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        Raymond Troake

@RaymondoT73
        13h13 hours ago
        More
        Replying to @Lord_Sugar
        Have you been hacked?? ....

Some c**t keeps reposting some desperate sales pitch for overpriced sweets .... three or four times this afternoon.
        #desperado

5 replies 2 retweets 48 likes
        Reply 5 Retweet 2 Like 48

LOL
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I don't bother with Twitter unless something like this draws me to have a look.

Some of those replies are 'ace', 'mint', 'golden', or whatever the current speak is for numpties embroiled in public attention seeking.

Didn't realise it's totally uncensored. Can't be good for business or those with a public image they're concerned about when all and sundry can post whatever they like in response. Oh for such freedom.
          Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
            I don't bother with Twitter unless something like this draws me to have a look.

Some of those replies are 'ace', 'mint', 'golden', or whatever the current speak is for numpties embroiled in public attention seeking.

Didn't realise it's totally uncensored. Can't be good for business or those with a public image they're concerned about when all and sundry can post whatever they like in response. Oh for such freedom.
            Some people do ask for it though...
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Website seems to be missing the company number as well.
              I'm not fat, I'm just fluffy.

Comment

I think they may have taken notice of the tweets though, the price has been reduced to £12.99. Still way too much for a couple of quids worth of sweets though.

Comment

They should have charged £50 a box and sold them in Harrods to the rich foreigners that think it's quaint buying 'traditional British products'.

Though that is still thinking too small. Brand it with the Union Jack, a picture of Windsor Castle, and an 'endorsement' from the Queen, and how they were a special gift to Harry and Meghan and charge £500 a box.
                  Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Where is that irony smiley
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

Where is that irony smiley

HTH
                      England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Working...
                      X