• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

OK ladies (and gents) who is in the wrong?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK ladies (and gents) who is in the wrong?

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2.../11/cat-person

Self obsessed woman who treats her date as a bit of a twunt?

Or the Gauche insecure guy who didn't match her expectations and sends her a rude text after she dumps him by text?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Seems like an Average tinder date to me

Comment

man that photo - it's like she's kissing a hedgehog with a big.. never mind.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Both seem fairly unlikeable.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          Self obsessed woman who treats her date as a bit of a twunt?

Or the Gauche insecure guy who didn't match her expectations and sends her a rude text after she dumps him by text?
          Age gap to big for both of them.

Both need to grow up.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

2 minutes of my life I will never get back. And that only got me about 50% of the way through.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              2 minutes of my life I will never get back. And that only got me about 50% of the way through.
              I tried skipping to the end but yeah it was hard-work. Is this romantic stuff for the ladies or something? Could have done with zombie or spaceship.

Comment

vetran is in the wrong for wasting 3 minutes of my life.
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

It reminded me of the woman who fell into the gorilla cage at the zoo and got raped.

Several months later her friend asked her if she was still upset. She replied "Of course I am upset! He hasn't called, he hasn't written....."

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Can you briefly summarise it, so you lose 3 minutes of your life in total, but we don't lose 4 minutes between us?
                    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                    X