• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

OK ladies (and gents) who is in the wrong?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Can you briefly summarise it, so you lose 3 minutes of your life in total, but we don't lose 4 minutes between us?
    The link has been pushed by the Guardian. Its about a woman who is an idiot dating a man who is also an idiot. I believe it is made up - though I said that about belle du jour. They have sex. Then have an acrimonious breakup.

Actually that is still 30 seconds longer than you need. NAT summed it up. 2 unlikeable people get together.

There again, the relationship looks like a huge success compared to my marriages.....

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
      Can you briefly summarise it, so you lose 3 minutes of your life in total, but we don't lose 4 minutes between us?
      She's 20, quite fit, meets a shy 34-year-old chubster hipster and it turns out he's as awkward in the affection front as he is in the day-to-day stuff. Student moans to roomy, roomy grabs her phone, texts boyf that they're splitting up to save herself more earache. Boyf handles it not entirely well, goes back to being deservedly single. vetran is still a cockwomble.
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
        She's 20, quite fit, meets a shy 34-year-old chubster hipster and it turns out he's as awkward in the affection front as he is in the day-to-day stuff. Student moans to roomy, roomy grabs her phone, texts boyf that they're splitting up to save herself more earache. Boyf handles it not entirely well, goes back to being deservedly single. vetran is still a cockwomble.
        I give you wail posts & you moan, I give you Guardian posts & you moan!

we know a song about that!

I just thought it was interesting if you reversed the genders viewpoints and then imagine how the ladies would take it.

e.g.

I finally convinced the lady I had been nervously chatting up for months to go out with me.

We agreed to go to the movies, I asked her what film she wanted to see and she told me to choose so I picked something highbrow to impress her.

I bought her three drinks and she wanted to go back to my place. She dropped her knickers on the first date, blimey that was fast.

I was a lot nervous and wasn't really a top performer I hoped she would stay and cuddle so I could give it another go in the morning. but she has great tits!

She couldn't wait to get out of my house and then ghosted me...

I texted a few times then she dumped me by text. what a bitch.

I saw her a few months later with some other bloke and I wasn't very pleasant.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

The moral of the story is:

Don't ram your tongue down her throat on first snog.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

HTH
            nope its pick your partners carefully and try to understand their side.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

HTH
              Originally posted by vetran View Post
              The moral of the story is to git gud.

Had he not spent the last 20 years in his mums basement playing computer games and wanking himself into a stupor he may have been a little more prepared.

Comment

Nope it is "Don't be a dick"
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I give you wail posts & you moan, I give you Guardian posts & you moan!

we know a song about that!

I just thought it was interesting if you reversed the genders viewpoints and then imagine how the ladies would take it.

e.g.

I finally convinced the lady I had been nervously chatting up for months to go out with me.

We agreed to go to the movies, I asked her what film she wanted to see and she told me to choose so I picked something highbrow to impress her.

I bought her three drinks and she wanted to go back to my place. She dropped her knickers on the first date, blimey that was fast.

I was a lot nervous and wasn't really a top performer I hoped she would stay and cuddle so I could give it another go in the morning. but she has great tits!

She couldn't wait to get out of my house and then ghosted me...

I texted a few times then she dumped me by text. what a bitch.

I saw her a few months later with some other bloke and I wasn't very pleasant.
                  https://www.samaritans.org

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
                  X