• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contracting In 2017 A Total Losers Game?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    I blame you know what.
    The B word?

Bitcoin
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
      The B word?

Bitcoin
      Bagpuss?

Comment

Bagpuss
        Occupational hazard I suppose.

Comment

Bagpuss?
          Bingo

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

"Contracting In 2017 A Total Losers Game?"

Yes. Stop wasting your life and buy bitcoin. Then semi retire at the end of 2018.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

The diesel emissions scandal has left us reeling. We've had to think about being kind to the planet and it's thrown scumbag contractors completely. Then Porsche drop its straight 6, 3.4L engine in the Cayman S in favour of a a 2.5L 4-cylinder turbo model. While quicker, it's whinier and far better for the environment. It's like driving a vegan ffs.
              Last edited by LondonManc; 13 December 2017, 12:59.
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

The poverty trap being sold on the pretence of saving the world when all it's doing is saving the 1%.

No escape velocity from the 5% to the 1% when they're targeting off-payrollers.

Our government is doing a lovely job at protecting the people.
                Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                  "Contracting In 2017 A Total Losers Game?"

Yes. Stop wasting your life and buy bitcoin. Then semi retire at the end of 2018.
                  YES! - BUY BITCOIN! - scoots needs mugs to sell to, so he can get out.

Comment

Working...
                  X