• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Man flu is real!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man flu is real!

So, I know the link is from the Guardian so obviously they try belittle the research - but here is proof us men suffer from man flu.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeands...-claims-doctor

Man-Flu is more painful than childbirth. This is an irrefutable scientific fact*.

*(Based on a survey of over 100000 men.)

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Man-Flu is more painful than childbirth. This is an irrefutable scientific fact*.

*(Based on a survey of over 100000 men.)
      I actually like the research geezers advice for treatment...

Perhaps now is the time for male-friendly spaces, equipped with enormous televisions and reclining chairs, to be set up where men can recover from the debilitating effects of man flu in safety and comfort

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Man-Flu is more painful than childbirth.
        It's even more painful than a paper cut.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          It's even more painful than a paper cut.
          Don't even go there. I once had man flu and cut my hand on cheap tissue paper from Aldi.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
            Don't even go there. I once had man flu and cut my hand on cheap tissue paper from Aldi.

I said that to Chamberlain - no use waving bits of paper at us, you should be threatening that Kraut with it. Didn't listen of course.

Comment

Originally posted by PhiltheGreek View Post
              I said that to Chamberlain - no use waving bits of paper at us, you should be threatening that Kraut with it. Didn't listen of course.
              yeah but he bought us an extra year to get the army up to scratch, then we gave it good to them Krauts.

Comment

So, I know the link is from the Guardian so obviously they try belittle the research - but here is proof us men suffer from man flu.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeands...-claims-doctor
                Poor scientific research.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

yeah but he bought us an extra year to get the army up to scratch, then we gave it good to them Krauts.
                  I gave them it good. And the other lot. Didn't see you there though. Maybe you were in the jungle somewhere.

Comment

Widely recognized, the Guardian just caught on late...

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                    X