• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jerusalem is Israel's capital, says Donald Trump

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    Nothing to do with taking over their land then... even Jewish families were forcibly removed from their land by new European settlers, some found sanctuary in Syria.
    The PLO isn't religious and includes Palestinian Christians.

The other myth is that Palestinians don't really exist, that they're actually gate crashers from Egypt, Syria and Jordan and should go back. This isn't true either.
    I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      What are you trying to sell to him?
      Probably a pyramid, before the whole region is flattened.
      Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by ProInDisguise View Post
        Why speak on an issue you know nothing about? It just makes you look stupid.
        The media has kept me well informed about the issues over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
          Nothing to do with taking over their land then...
          Something to do with that, but more "taking great-grandad's land". Also, for some, something to do with the existence of Israel being viewed as a sign of the displeasure of Allah which will only be assuaged when Muslims once again dominate the area. Also to do with the relentless virulent propaganda they're exposed to.

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
          ...includes Palestinian Christians.
          Yeah - and getting fewer due to persecution from Islamists and Jewish extremists.

Jerusalem is the de facto capital of Israel, even if not internationally de jure.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            Something to do with that, but more "taking great-grandad's land". Also, for some, something to do with the existence of Israel being viewed as a sign of the displeasure of Allah which will only be assuaged when Muslims once again dominate the area. Also to do with the relentless virulent propaganda they're exposed to.

Yeah - and getting fewer due to persecution from Islamists and Jewish extremists.

Jerusalem is the de facto capital of Israel, even if not internationally de jure.
            ah the irony... regurgitate some Israeli propaganda and then complain about Palestinian propaganda!

Comment

Originally posted by GJABS View Post
              The media has kept me well informed about the issues over the years.
              It told me Freddie Starr ate someone's hamster and that there is a London bus on the moon as well.
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                He's making the same point I am.
                Well done Rita Irrelevant as well then.
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by ProInDisguise View Post
                  Thanks for clearing up your very warped logic
                  Just a bit of respect for other people's opinions would be nice.
                  ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
                    Just a bit of respect for other people's opinions would be nice.
                    Opinions don't automatically deserve respect. I respect your right to have a different opinion but if the opinion is ridiculous then I'll call it out.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

Ah, so more to do with the violent seizure of the land from the Jews many centuries earlier then?
                      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
                      X