• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Storm Caroline to hit Scotland followed by snow for wider UK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Used to do the A1 to Cambridge. Always a half dozen speed camera flashes on route.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by BoredBloke View Post
      I tend to do the 702. Did the bit through Moffat once and it takes too long. The road out through Biggar is ok if you can get a good run. It's a nightmare if you are stuck behind something slow and people who won't overtake stuff!
      Moffat's great for plenty of overtaking places - again, I guess it's pot luck whether you're stuck behind traffic. Last time I was on the 702 there were some roadworks that took forever to change. The A7 is the most interesting route but does add 20 minutes to the journey.

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      Used to do the A1 to Cambridge. Always a half dozen speed camera flashes on route.
      Completely clear between the M62 and Grantham then it's like Jessops' front window, even more so with the introduction of the average speed cameras.
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
        Completely clear between the M62 and Grantham then it's like Jessops' front window, even more so with the introduction of the average speed cameras.
        Fecking right, and hidden behind little rises too. I got whiplash when I tried going down there.

Comment

Thursday tailwind looks like a good day to nobble some Strava KOMs, better go pump up the tyres!

Comment

Working...
          X