• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Are the police telling the truth for once?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mattfx
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    Time stamps can be changed in a matter of seconds without trace.

Anyone with rights can easily download the cache put whatever time stamp and ACL they want. It is easier than sticking a dirty magazine into someones office draw.
    I think we are all aware of the art of the possible when you have non time limited access to a Windows machine in a lab environment and Khali Linux booted up beside it. anything is possible. Where do you draw the line on what counts as reasonable evidence and what could, or could not, have been planted then?

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by mattfx View Post
    I'd want to see some file names, sizes, timestamps, ACL's and attributes before i'd even consider they were telling the truth.
    Time stamps can be changed in a matter of seconds without trace.

Anyone with rights can easily download the cache put whatever time stamp and ACL they want. It is easier than sticking a dirty magazine into someones office draw.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    Illegality is a very low bar to set. I imagine that this would be in breach of the MP's code of conduct.
    If you are going to lie make it big.

Say you were doing research for one of your constituents on these matters as you were trying to find how easy children could access it.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by LondonManc View Post

As you say, if they're legal, why worry? But why mention them in the first place? Absolutely classless gossip.
    It's cos the RT Hon MP is looking at p0rn at the tax payers expense like a certain Ms Harperson's husband. Instead of coming clean he appears that he's lying about it.

Funny thing is if he just admitted that someone in his office looked at p0rn no-one would give a feck.

The question would then be what MPs should and shouldn't be doing.

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    He has p0rn. Is any of it illegal? If not, what is the issue?

Unless there are pictures of me of course - then DG should resign.

IMO DD should resign anyway. Clearly DG has some dirt on him.
    Illegality is a very low bar to set. I imagine that this would be in breach of the MP's code of conduct.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    The issue is the RT Hon MP is saying the retired police are lying.

Tory MPs have a long history with the police - remember plebgate

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied

They they'd be illegal you squirrel-worrier.

As you say, if they're legal, why worry? But why mention them in the first place? Absolutely classless gossip.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied
    Not convinced, I think some Mr Plod has been playing with his computer.

Leave a comment:

• mattfx
    replied
    I'd want to see some file names, sizes, timestamps, ACL's and attributes before i'd even consider they were telling the truth.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X