• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Grandparents Give You Cancer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post
    FFS, Don't you ever change the record?
    I'm in the pay of the illuminati.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
      Calm down. He is a classic angry paranoid cretin.
      Wrong again you stupid f*****g c**t!

My point was that there's something rather joyless about the sorts of people who go round telling you everything's going to give you cancer.

Paranoid?

No, they're all out there. E.g. that chief medical officer who told us that she thinks about the cancer risk every time she picks up a glass of wine.

Bet she's a bundle of fun to have round over Christmas

Comment

My point was that there's something rather joyless about the sorts of people who go round telling you everything's going to give you cancer.

Paranoid?

No, they're all out there. E.g. that chief medical officer who told us that she thinks about the cancer risk every time she picks up a glass of wine.

Now now, there really is no need to be angry. I'm trying to help you here. In what way are they Nazis? Are they locking you up? Have they suppressed democracy? Or in this case, did they offer this very measured advice:

Currently grandparents are not the focus of public health messaging targeted at parents and in light of the evidence from this study, perhaps this is something that needs to change given the prominent role grandparents play in the lives of children.
        It's hardly the Nuremberg rallies.

Comment

Paranoid?

But your grandparents are to blame if you are more susceptible to certain diseases including cancer due to genes you inherit from them so the article is silly.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Now now, there really is no need to be angry. I'm trying to help you here. In what way are they Nazis? Are they locking you up? Have they suppressed democracy? Or in this case, did they offer this very measured advice:

It's hardly the Nuremberg rallies.
            F**k me, you don't expect me to have actually read the whole article do you?

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            But your grandparents are to blame if you are more susceptible to certain diseases including cancer due to genes you inherit from them so the article is silly.
            It was the only non-premium article in yesterday's Torygraph
            Last edited by Big Blue Plymouth; 15 November 2017, 08:27.

Comment

F**k me, you don't expect me to have actually read the whole article do you?
              I don't expect you to be able to read the whole article.

Comment

It was the only non-premium article in yesterday's Torygraph
                So they are copying the Daily Mail and hope we subscribe.

Why pay for tulip like that when the Daily Mail provides everything gives you cancer free?
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I don't expect you to be able to read the whole article.
                  Whatever.

You seem to think you're the bellwether for a certain forum groupthink and consequently you feel justified in dishing out your oh-so-not-very withering putdowns to anyone who crosses your line.

This sort of behaviour is normally the result of an extremely small penis

Comment

Whatever.

You seem to think you're the bellwether for a certain forum groupthink and consequently you feel justified in dishing out your oh-so-not-very withering putdowns to anyone who crosses your line.

This sort of behaviour is normally the result of an extremely small penis
                    Sounds like you've a lot of personal experience inspecting extremely small penises. Good for you!

Next time you are looking for a reputable scientific source, try one of these:

Kill or cure?
                    Cancer News, Symptoms and Treatment Updates | Daily Mail Online

Comment

I remember as a kid visiting the Grandparents for Sunday roast and every time our stomaches used to ache after the meal.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
                      X